Saturday, 30 July 2011
I find that cameras can either be your best friends or your absolute kill-me-now worst enemies. Usually the former relationship occurs when you are behind the camera, and the latter when you're the unfortunate one who's in front of it, having your picture taken. Most of the time I'm happy to be in pictures. I look forward to the little red notification box that pops up on Facebook telling me I've been tagged in 10 photos. I almost crave the chance to criticise the way I look and feel a little bit euphoric when I don't deem any of the photos bad enough to untag. However, recently the camera has most definitely become my enemy. A mixture of bad posture/odd angles/unflattering clothes and a drought in my exercise routine, have swung me back into that short period of self-hatred and I can't seem to catch my breath.
1 comment:
You're gorgeous you idiot!!!!
That is all I have to say on the matter
xxx
Post a Comment